Friday, May 20, 2022

Prep for zucchini & tomatoes: Dug in mineralized rock phosphate and/or kelp meal and/or alfalfa (experiment)

See my paper with my notes of how much mineralized rock phosphate, kelp meal, and alfalfa pellets (pre-soaked) I dug in to the various zucchini spots and tomato spots.  Didn't actually plant anything yet, so marked the spots with rocks.

My original notes, before I scrapped with this method and instead went with the hard copy paper: 
In the west bed, prepared two spots for two zucchini.  The westmost one against the wall has a total of 6 Tbsp mineralized rock phosphate and 3 Tbsp kelp meal.  The one a few feet east to that has a total of 6 Tbsp mineralized rock phosphate and zero kelp meal.  However, that east one's soil is semi-crap, so, not a perfect experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment