Sunday, March 12, 2023

Kale, chard, lettuce, forget-me-not, and coreopsis started in PT

Started lots of seeds today, all in PT.  For the kale, once sprouted it will be mostly-all outside (inside at night) because kale never grows well inside for me for some reason.


Kale:

- Vates Blue Curled (a new-to-me variety this year in the hopes that it will be a shorter variety, so easier to keep under tulle without touching the tulle re: white cabbage moth)

- White Russian


Chard:

- Barese (a new-to-me variety this year in the hopes that it will be a shorter variety, so easier to keep under tulle without touching the tulle re: white cabbage moth)

- Fordhood (old faithful)


Coreopsis (new-to-me plant; seeds from veganic Ferme de l'Aube)


Lettuce (I rarely used to start lettuce indoors, but it's so slow to grow outside in cool spring weather so will try giving it a head start this year):

- Romaine (Paris)

- Ruby Leaf

- Black Seeded Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment