Saturday, April 8, 2017

Let the hardening off games begin

Today set up the oscillating fan.  I never did this in past years, but figure why not give these plants the best chance at making it out there in the real world.

The fan seems to affect only one shelf, so I aimed it at the middle shelf which houses most of the more mature plants which are also the cold weather ones that will be going out within a few weeks per my schedule info -- yikes!  I've plugged the fan into a timer, will start with a few hours on, a few hours off.

Today I also rearranged everything into how it is in the photo, with the tallest plants on the same shelf so that the lights can be set up optimally.  Amazingly, I didn't snap any stems in the process!  (that I know of, anyway!)

Insert witty plant fan quote here

No comments:

Post a Comment