Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Tomatoes are rallying; basil still looks awfullllll; fuzz on inside soil

Was away for a couple of days and came back to find the tomatoes (inside) looking better -- growing, and, I think greener than before.  I think most of them will make it.  Getting them outside to harden during day when I can.

The basil however is looking awful still.  More leaves turning brown.  The ones I'm keeping dryer might be a bit less bad than the ones I'm keeping wetter, but hardly.  I'll definitely have to buy basil yet again, to be safe.  Especially a bummer because these ones I grew are a variety resistant to downy mildew, which did in last year's basil.  Sigh!

Also, came back from my trip to find a light fuzzing over the soil of most of the inside things...  

No comments:

Post a Comment