Thursday, September 3, 2020

Rabbit!!

For the life of me I couldn't figure out what Jasper was so excited about today while I was working. I'd go downstairs and look in the yard, but didn't see anything. Thought it was maybe one of the birds hopping around... but he doesn't usually get too excited about birds. Then I went downstairs to have another look, and ------ what did I see but the fuzzy white behind of a rabbit, between the fence and the central patch!! That deffffffinitely explains it. Rabbits and groundhogs are his favourite. The winter squash vines are all over in that area, so they provide a good spot to be hidden from view. I tried to flush the rabbit out but have no idea if it worked or not. Not sure how the rabbit got in... must have squeezed in under the gate? Well, will have to be super careful with letting Jasper out in the yard for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment