Saturday, May 18, 2019

Transplanted/planted almost everything

Transplanted today:

- butternut squash x 6 (!!) (from packet)
- jumbo pink banana squash x 4 (from packet)
- zucchini x 3 (from packet)
- tomatoes x 3 (the other three I'll give to Ray) (from my 2018-collected seeds)
- cucumbers x ~6 (from packet)
- zinnias x ~25 (from my 2018-collected seeds)
- black-eyed susan x 1 (from my 2018-collected seeds)

Sowed:

- beans (the west-most pole has "Tenderfreen Improved" from foil packet (spotted seeds); the others are the ones I saved from last/past years.
- beets -- to finish up the bed (from packet)
- carrots and beets -- to fill in gaps of no-shows (from packet)
- poppies (alternating "batches" of dark centre and neutral centre -- really should have done this a month ago but kept forgetting) (from my 2018-collected seeds)

No comments:

Post a Comment