Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hope on the horizon, but bought some seedlings just in case

Hmmm, I dare say all, or at least many, of my sad-looking seedlings look like they're on the up.  Now that they've been in the ground a while and we've had some great sunny warm weather.  Chard, celery, kale, tomatoes, even the ground cherries may have some hope.  But, that's not  risk I'm willing to take!  So, bought 3 ground cherry seedlings at Ritchie's today.

Peppers however I'm not so sure about.  But, they're also not a staple crop, so, bought just 2 pepper seedlings.

Will need to also buy 1 normal and 1 small tomato plants.  This is because I put all my own tomatoes into the bed along the neighbour's house which may need to be torn up this summer to fix her basement leak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment