Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 18th sowing update: Slow peppers and celery

All of the tomatoes and swiss chard germinated several days ago, no problem.

However, the peppers and celery are nowhere to be seen.  Might be too cool for the peppers?  A factor may be that for this sowing, I had placed the dome on a higher shelf which doesn't get much sun to assist in heating up the mini greenhouse.

Will sow some more peppers and celery today, with the dome on a lower, sunnier shelf.  If they don't work, I'll buy plants this year, and next year consider picking up a seed heating mat.

Oh!  And somewhere along the lines I took the tag out of my tomatoes, so now I don't know which is the Tiny Tim and which is the Beefsteak!  D'oh!  I'm hoping it's as easy as the shorter ones being the Tiny Tim, but don't know for sure.

Tomatoes -- which is which?

No comments:

Post a Comment